East African Agricultural Research Station Amani First Annual Report, 1928-29.

No Thumbnail Available
Date
1928/1929
Authors
Journal Title
Journal ISSN
Volume Title
Publisher
East African Agricultural Research Station
Abstract
The Biologisch-Landwirtschajtlichen Institut at Amani was established in 1902 by the Government of German East Africa. A summary of the work of the Institute to the end of March, 1914, may be found in the Annual Report for 1913-14 issued as Beiheft zum Pjlanzer, Jahrgang X., No.3, 1914. During the war the resources of the Institute were used to the fullest extent for the local manufacture of medical and other supplies no longer obtainable from abroad, and the available buildings were occupied as a refuge camp for German women.
Description
Keywords
Citation
Collections