Soil Mineralogy Of Lambwe Valley

No Thumbnail Available
Date
1970
Authors
Journal Title
Journal ISSN
Volume Title
Publisher
Ministry Of Agriculture
Abstract
The clay mineralogy of thisoprofile is dominated by montmorillonite which oxpands from 16.35 - l7.66A upon solvation with ethylene glycol. The montmorillonite is interlayered with vermi;culite, the two constitute about 70% of the total clay fraction. The rest of the material is illite (~30%). Substantial quantities of feldspars occur in the sand and silt frations but quartz is dominating.
Description
Keywords
Citation
Collections