East African Veterinary Research Organization Annual Report, 1951

Loading...
Thumbnail Image
Date
1951
Authors
Journal Title
Journal ISSN
Volume Title
Publisher
Ministry Of Agriculture
Abstract
The Annual Report for 1950 gave an account of the plans for the new headquarters, describing in some detail the various buildings, services, equipment, pastures, farmlands, and so forth, to be established at Muguga with capital grants, totalling about £304,000, made under Colonial Development and Welfare Research Schemes Nos. R.301, R.301B and R.301C. The buildings and other facilities whichhave been erected are outlined below.
Description
Keywords
Citation
Collections